Do you need low-carb breakfast ideas? I have actually got 3 breakfast egg cups recipes for a simple and fast breakfast on the go.
I made taco, pizza, and spinach, and bacon egg cups, or mini quiches in one pan because I could not choose which among the 3 to make.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- 3 tablespoons milk
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees F and grease a 24-count mini muffin pan.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl, then add in chopped pizza toppings and shredded cheese.
- Mix together very well to blend all ingredients.
- Share egg mixture evenly into muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow the baked mini quiches to cool in the pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula and serve for consumption.
Note: You can use silicone muffin cups so that the egg won’t stick to the liner.
- Category: Breakfast Ideas
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Baking
- Serving Size: 4 (Mini quiches)
- Calories: 154 Kcal
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 265.7 mg
- Fat: 11.09 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.88 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 11.6 g
- Cholesterol: 205.58 mg
Keywords: egg cup recipes , egg cups recipe, bacon egg cups recipe, egg cups recipes, how to make egg cups, pizza snacks,