Ham and cheese apple wraps are a gratifying and satisfying mix of sweet and mouthwatering you can easily pack in the lunchbox or serve for a high-protein recipe!
- 8 thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 small Granny Smith or Pink Lady apple, sliced into 8 wedges
- 8 Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Place a slice of ham on a flat surface, and fold it in half.
- Place a slice of cheese on the middle of the ham slice.
- Then, place apple wedge at the edge of the ham slice and begin to wrap the apple with the slices of ham and cheese.
To avoid browning of the apple, brush the slices with lemon juice after slicing and coring.
- Category: Lunch Ideas
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 198 kcal
- Sugar: 3.45 g
- Sodium: 779.49 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.63 g
- Carbohydrates: 7. 7 g
- Fiber: 1.66 g
- Protein: 14.28 g
Keywords: Ham And Cheese Apple Wraps, am, apple and cheese wraps, apple cheese wraps