Trying to avoid gluten may simply mean checking and inspecting the label of every food you buy, once you get used to coping with a food allergic reaction, you will begin to quickly determine what is safe and what is not.
- ½ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese or vegan Parmesan topping
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- The oven should be preheated to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Then set aside another plate with flour added and set aside.
- A shallow dish with coconut oil poured inside is also set aside.
- Then, in a separate shallow dish, mix the paprika, flax meal, Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper together.
- To dredge, dip each fish piece into the flour, then the milk, and finally, the crumb mixture, coating both sides and pressing lightly to adhere.
- Place the fish sticks onto the baking sheet and bake for around 20 minutes, until golden brown, flipping once halfway through.
- It is then ready to be served.
Many gluten free lunch ideas include hot lunches, finger foods, and salads so having the best container goes a long way.
- Category: Lunch Ideas
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 372.5 mg
- Fat: 3.65 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.83 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.87 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 6.82 g
- Cholesterol: 13. 77 mg
Keywords: gluten free lunch, gluten-free lunch ideas, lunch ideas, gluten free,