Buffalo chicken salad remains the most superior low-carb diet preparation. With toppings of avocado, blue cheese, and homemade ranch dressing, this is all that you will ever need for your dinner or even lunch!
- 2 cups cooked Buffalo Chicken
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Ranch dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, cored, and diced
- Buffalo sauce, for drizzling
- Put the sliced lettuce into a large serving bowl.
- Place the sliced avocado over the lettuce in one row, do this with the remaining ingredients, finishing with the sliced eggs.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing and additional buffalo sauce.
- Then Toss to mix.
- To avoid getting the salad soaked, the ranch dressing can be packed into sauce containers and then pack with the remainder of the lunch.
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 434 Kcal
- Sugar: 4.6 g
- Sodium: 1176.87 g
- Fat: 28 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 4.86 g
- Protein: 36.88 g
- Cholesterol: 278.1 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken salad, buffalo chicken salad recipe