These blueberry breakfast cookies are incredibly simple to make and can be prepared ahead of time, which makes them convenient as practical.
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line it with baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a medium bowl, add the vanilla and apple sauce, stir to mix very well. Combine in the old-fashioned oats and thoroughly mix until you have a thick batter.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Using a large tablespoon or a cookie scooper, scoop the batter onto the lined baking sheet, gently press the dough with the back of the spoon or scoop, to flatten the cookies.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cookies turned to light, golden brown.
Parents always want our kids to eat good healthy foods, so this recipe is a win-win
- Category: Breakfast / Cookies
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 84Kcal
- Sugar: 4.8g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 17.5g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
Keywords: blueberry breakfast cookies