Are you looking or searching for cute baptism quotes? Yes, I know finding the perfect or happy baptism quotes is important for whatever occasion that you need it for.
Having perfect quotes can completely reveal what we are feeling in our hearts, but we are unable to tell anybody.
It can also perfectly work for little baby girls in many occasions.
If you are actually looking for quotes written perfectly for baby boy, then check my post, baby boy quotes, I’ve got you covered with that.
You can also check the happy quotes for baby girls here.
75 Amazing Baptism Quotes for babies
- “Baptism is the initial step of a faithful heart.” – Max Lucado
- “At Baptism, I received grace — that quality that makes me share in the very nature of God.” – Mother Angelica
- “The grace of being is a gift of baptism by washing in water. And in spirit of Christ Jesus.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “When we were baptized we took upon us not only the name of Christ, but also the law of obedience.” – Robert D. Hales
- “In order to live a life of holiness, we must first receive new life from God — we must be born from above.” – Vernon McGee
- “Baptism is faith in action.” – Watchman Nee
- “God brings men into deep waters not to drown them, but to cleanse them.” – John H. Aughey
- “Living in the present moment is the recurring baptism of the soul, forever purifying every new day with a new you.” – Alaric Hutchinson
- “There are two sides to this baptism: The first is, you possess the Spirit; The second is that the Spirit possesses you.” – Smith Wigglesworth
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggins
- “Baptism is the door of the spiritual life and the gateway to the sacraments.” – Thomas Aquinas
- “Baptism is an outward expression of an inward faith.” – Watchman Nee
- “I breathe in. The water will wash my wounds clean. I breathe out. My mother submerged me in the water when I was a baby, to give me to God. It has been a long time since I thought about God, but I think about him now. It is only natural. I am glad, suddenly, that I shot Eric in the foot instead of the head.” ― Veronica Roth, Divergent
- “I take thee at thy word: Call me but love, and I’ll be new baptized; Henceforth I never will be Romeo.” ― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
- “Minister: Welcome, brother! Do you reject Satan and all his works?
Bunny Breckinridge: Sure.” ― Tim Burton
- “Ego non-baptizo te in nomine patris, sed in nomine diaboli!” ― Herman Melville, Moby Dick
- “My past was made clean by my king.”
- “Lord cleanse me of anything that breaks your heart.”
- “God sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us but to cleanse us.”
- “Baptism is an outward testimony of an inward transformation. It’s the first step of obedience for a disciple of Christ.”
- “You are sealed by the holy spirit in baptism and marked as Christ’s own forever.”
- “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”
- “I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.”
- “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”
- “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.”
- “On this day of baptism may God, who loves us all, smile lovingly upon this child, so innocent and small… and may he guide this girl/boy throughout the years ahead as blessings light the pathway where those tiny feet are led.”
- “Because you are his child you not only need him, but he needs you.”
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- “For you are God’s masterpiece created in Christ to do good works which God prepared in advance for you to do.”
“This is the part where you find out who you are.”
- “If we are truly in love with Christ and if we sense how much he loves us out hearts will light up with a joy that spreads to everyone around us.”
- “There is something incredibly hopeful about a fresh start.”
- “There are times when we have to step into the darkness in faith, confident that God will place solid ground beneath our feet once we do.”
- “Don’t shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see him.”
Baptism quotes from the bible
Even if you are on a religious occasion and need some baptism quotes from the bible, there is no better way to commemorate the day than with cute baptism quotes from the bible.
If you are a catholic, then you will find numerous happy and cute catholic baptism quotes from the bible.
The bible acts as a guidance and celebration of the faith. These baptism quotes from the bible are as perfect for your family’s Catholic Christmas cards as they are for your baptism, and so can be used as cute and perfect baptism quotes from the bible.
Below are few happy baptism quotes from the bible:
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Psalms 28:7 – “The lord is my strength and my shield.”
- Mark 16:16 – “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
- “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- John 3:5 – “Jesus answered, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.'”
- John 20:29 – “Blessed are those who have not seen him and yet believe.”
- James 1:17 – “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.”
- Galatians 3:26-28 – “For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
- 1 Corinthians 12:13 – “For in one spirit we were all baptized into one body — Jews or Greeks, slaves or free — and all were made to drink of one spirit.”
- 1 Peter 3:21 – “Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good, to give you a future and a hope.”
- “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good, to give you a future and a hope.”
- James 1:17 – “Every good and perfect gift is from above…”
- Proverbs 31:25 – “She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she give instructions with kindness.”
- John 3:7 – “You must be born again.”
- Romans 6:4 – “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”
- Esther 4:14 – “Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.”
- Acts 22:16 – “And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.”
- 1 Peter 3:21 – “and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also- not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
- Galatians 3:27 – “For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.”
- Ephesians 4:4-6 – “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.”
Cute Baptism Quotes For Cards
You can be elevated with a rapid addition of cute baptism quotes for cards, after your invitation. Regardless of the type of cards you like, these beautiful and happy baptism quotes from the bible will be a perfect inclusion.
- “If you accept the belief that baptism incorporates us in the mystical body of Christ, into the divine DNA, then you might say that the Holy Spirit is present in each of us, and thus we have the capacity for the fullness of redemption, of transformation.” –Thomas Keating
- “Your baptism is a step of obedience, a leap of faith and the beginning of a walk with the Lord that will last forever.” –Author Unknown
- “When we understand our baptismal covenant and the gift of the Holy Ghost, it will change out lives and will establish our total allegiance to the kingdom of God. When temptations come our way, if we will listen, the Holy Ghost will remind us that we have promised to remember our Savior and obey the commandments of God.” –Robert D. Hales
- “To obtain religion that will save us in the presence of God, we must obtain the Holy Ghost, we must believe on the Lord Jesus, then repent of our sins, that is, forsake them, then go forward and be immersed in water for the remission of sins, then receive the laying on of hands.” –Lorenzo Snow
- “When we were baptized we took upon us not only the name of Christ but also the law of obedience.” – Robert D. Hales
- “Baptism is faith in action.” –Watchman Nee
- “There are two sides to this Baptism: The first is, you possess the Spirit; The second is that the Spirit possesses you.” –Smith Wigglesworth
- “A man who knows that he is saved by believing in Christ does not, when he is baptized, lift his baptism into a saving ordinance. In fact, he is the very best protester against that mistake, because he holds that he has no right to be baptized until he is saved.” –Charles Spurgeon
- “It takes a lot of courage, to be baptized in his name, to die to the old self and be forever change. May God bless your life for stepping out for him, proclaiming unto others the faith you have within.” – M.S. Lowndes
- “Baptism in the Holy Spirit belongs to them that believe and are not of this world.” –Sunday Adelaja
Baptism Quotes For Adults
Being baptized means devotion and commitment to Christ, although baptism ceremonies are very common among the younger ones, adults also partakes in the baptismal ceremonies as well.
Below are some of the baptism quotes for adults:
- “May God pour out his blessings on you today as you walk in his abundance and live in his love.”
- “Today I close the door to my past, open the door to my future, take a deep breath and step through to a new life.”
- “There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, a total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought that you were.”
- “To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment, and to be reborn in each new one.”
- “You must be born again.” – John 3:7
- “As the droplets of water are placed upon you, you are wrapped in God’s precious love. May he bless, guide, and protect you, keeping you safe, healthy, and happy from above. God bless you.”
- “Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” John 3:16
- “So be good today, there is wonderful joy ahead.”
- “Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever.”
Instead of searching for seemingly endless baptism party ideas, agreeing on which clothes, and choosing the decoration for baptism, you shouldn’t be worrying at all about the pressure to create a perfect invitation.
And with this list of christening quotes, you won’t need to worry about anything.
I hope you are inspired by these hand-picked little boy quotes!
Keep in mind that your little boy will always be your bright-eyed boy with the world as his oyster, no matter what he does.
Ensure his fearless and carefree spirit is nurtured. Enjoy the moment as much as you can because the moments of his childhood and his baby smile will soon be a distant memory before you know it.
Be sure to nurture that fearless, carefree spirit of his – before you know it, these precious moments of his childhood and his baby smile will be a distant memory.