Air Fryer Fried Chicken Breast is simple to make and takes few minutes to cook. You can make juicy, tasty chicken breasts in the air fryer for a fast meal, or to use for meal preparation.
- 1 – 4 Skinless or boneless chicken breast
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt per chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp Pepper per chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder per chicken breast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Rub olive oil on the chicken breast.
- 2 Put the chicken breast inside the air fryer basket with the seasoned side down. Then repeat the process by seasoning the other side.
- 3 Cook at 360 degree F for 9 minutes (for 8 oz chicken breast). Then flip or turn the chicken breast to the other side and cook for another 9 minutes. Larger chicken breasts may need more cook time, and smaller ones may need less time. Open the air fryer immediately so it does not continue cooking in the heat.
- 4 An instant-read thermometer should be used to take the temperature in the thickest part of the chicken breast. The temperature should read about 158 degree to 160 degree F. If it is below that, close the lid of the air fryer to let the chicken cook in the residual heat for a few minutes. Then check it again.
- 5 Then put it on a plate and loosely cover with foil and allow it rest for 5 minutes. It will continue to cook in the residual heat (and the juices will go back into the meat). Then after 5 minutes take the temperature again. The temperature should read at least 165 degree F.
- 6 You can then serve it immediately, save for meal prep or to have for another recipe
The old bay seasoning makes this so good.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 2055 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
Keywords: Air Fryer Fried Chicken Breast Recipe